- December 2, 2010, Meyerhoff Community Award Honoring Manny Fernandez with Special Salute to Broward County Sheriff Al Lamberti. Meyerhoff Senior Center would like to thank all of our great sponsors for their support of our fundraising event. Please click here to view Miami Herald ad.
- March 1, 2011, Quality low-cost programs offered to Seniors article in Hollywood Gazette. Please click here to view.
- March 1, 2011, The Community Living Program is designed to provide needed in-home help immediately after a hospital or temporary nursing home stay, as well as other crises situations. Joseph Meyerhoff Senior Center is the South end of the community provider. Contact: Rose Parra (954) 966-9805 X-114 for assistance. Please click here to view all the information.
- July 14, 2011: As seen on CBS New 4 - Meyerhoff Senior Center Facing Financial Hardships. Please click here to view video.
- April 29 - May 4: Diamond Tours and Joseph Meyerhoff presents an incredible trip to Biltmore Estates & Ashville, NC. Contact Rachel Menton at (954) 966-9805 X-151 Please click here to view the flyer.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012: Save the Date - Meyerhoff Senior Center invites you to a "Roast & Toast of Carmen Porte" Please click here to view flyer.
- Thursday, February 28, 2013: Save the Date - 2012 Meyerhoff Community Award honoring Fred Lippman. Please click here to view flyer.
- Senior Health Fair - Monday, June 10, 2013: Please click here for Registrion Form (PDF)
The Meyerhoff Senior Center is located at 3081 Taft St., Hollywood, FL 33021. For further information on all of the programs offered at the center please call 954-966-9805 or visit www.meyerhoffcenter.org.