- March 1, 2011, Quality low-cost programs offered to Seniors article in Hollywood Gazette. Please click here to view.
- March 1, 2011, The Community Living Program is designed to provide needed in-home help immediately after a hospital or temporary nursing home stay, as well as other crises situations. Joseph Meyerhoff Senior Center is the South end of the community provider. Contact: Rose Parra (954) 966-9805 X-114 for assistance. Please click here to view all the information.
- July 14, 2011: As seen on CBS News 4 - Meyerhoff Senior Center Facing Financial Hardships. Please click here to view video.
- October 22, 2014 Senior Health Fair and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Collaboration with the Broward Sheriff's Office. Event Sponsor: NOVA S E University - IQuit with AHEC Please click here to view flyer. Call Kimberly or Rachel @ (954) 966-9805 to reserve your table.
- November 1, 2014 Save the Date!!! Come Join us for our 2nd Hollywood Beachtown Hop! Fundraiser Event. Click here to view flyer.
The Meyerhoff Senior Center is located at 3081 Taft St., Hollywood, FL 33021. For further information on all of the programs offered at the center please call 954-966-9805 or visit www.meyerhoffcenter.org.